Thursday, March 29, 2007

What happen to me today

I was at a tire place today and waiting in the waiting area all the sudden there was a loud noise on the window.I looked out and there was this bird pressed against the window.Like the ones you see in the cartoons.So the owner comes running out of his office to see what happened and I told him what happened.He goes to the window to look and there was a little bird laying on the ground shaking and his heart was flying.We go outside and he had a towel in his hand so I picked the bird up to calm it down.Poor little thing was scared to death .The owner and I petted the really pretty bird to calm it down and to see if it was alright.He grab a box and we put the bird in it I was going to take to the vet to get check out.All the sudden the bird started moving around and trying to fly.I thought maybe it broke its wings but it jumped out of the box and flew away.So the bird was just fine.You never have a camera when you need one.

1 comment:

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Hi little Romeo,

Aren't you and your brother little cuties! Welcome to the great world of dog blogging!

How nice of you to be kind to the little bird. I'm glad he was okay.

We will visit again:)

Hugs from Billy Boo:)